28790 Chagrin Blvd. #350
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
Join Our Network
Founded in 1994, the United States Association for Energy Economics offers many benefits to those in the Energy Industry. As the largest affiliate of the International Association for Energy Economics, you have a large domestic knowledge base available to you at your fingertips.
Membership in the USAEE is automatically combined with membership in the IAEE. The combined dues are $120.00 a year, and only $50 for students.
Membership Benefits in brief include:
- Professional Identification
- Membership within the country's leading association of energy economics professionals - over 1,000 strong
- Journals & Newsletters
- The Energy Journal - Articles published in the Energy Journal provide rigorous and innovative analyses of interest to academics, energy industry professionals, civil servants and regulators, and the financial community such as Wall Street analysts.
- Economics of Energy and Environmental Policy - EEEP provides a scholarly and research-based, yet easily read and accessible source of information on contemporary economic thinking and analysis of policy issues in the interface between energy and environmental economics.
- USAEE Dialogue - Dialogue contains articles written by USAEE members, news Association happenings, conference information both domestically and abroad and new member/program announcements, etc.
- Annual Conference Access
- Discounted member registration fees - Conferences have covered topics ranging from Gas Regulation Issues, to US Oil Policy, Renewable energy and much more.
- Speaking and presiding opportunities
- Complimentary conference proceedings access
- USAEE Membership Directory
- Online International Membership Directory
- Energy Career Opportunities
- Post and scan resumes
- Post and scan job openings
- Student Programs
- Best Paper awards
- Conference registration scholarships
- Case Competition Program
- Plus much more
- Participate in and gain access to the USAEE Salary Survey
- USAEE Working Paper Series
To continue the application process, follow this link to register and pay for your membership on-line. You can also mail your fee, by sending a check for the proper amount to the address below.
United States Association for Energy Economics
28790 Chagrin Blvd. Suite 350
Cleveland, Ohio 44122